3-ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken
3-INGREDIENT BROWN SUGAR ITALIAN CHICKEN3-INGREDIENT BROWN SUGAR ITALIAN CHICKENHere s The Details of Recipe:3-Ingredient Brown Sugar Italian Chicken – This baked chicken only has 3 ingredients – including the chicken! Furthermore there is no prep work included. Woohoo! Simply coat the chicken in dark colored sugar and Italian dressing blend at that point toss in the stove. That is it! SO natural!prep time: 5 MINS cook time: 20 MINS total time: 25 minsINGREDIENTS:
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (0.7-oz) packet Italian Dressing Mix
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with aluminum foil.
- Combine the brown sugar and Italian dressing mix. Coat both sides of the chicken with the brown sugar mixture. Place in prepared pan. Top chicken with any remaining brown sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Turn broiler on HIGH. Broil chicken until brown sugar caramelizes about 1 to 2 minutes. Watch it carefully so it doesn t burn!
Source: 3-INGREDIENT BROWN SUGAR ITALIAN CHICKENPlease leave me a rating or a comment and let me know if you love this chicken! You can also tag me with #indogen.site on social media so I can see your meals. Thank you!HAPPY & Enjoy Cooking