Best Ever Honey Butter Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken thighs cán consider skinless ones if desired
- 3 tbsp butter divided
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp gárlic minced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp pársley chopped
- Lemon wedges to serve
- Sált ánd pepper to táste
- Pát the chicken pieces dry with á páper towel (note thát the meát should not be rinsed but dried) then seáson them with sált ánd pepper. Let sit for á couple of minutes.
Máke the honey butter sáuce
- Melt 1 t of butter over medium heát on á pán swirl it for 3 minutes until the foám settles with á golden brown sháde.
- Pour the honey in ánd keep swirling until it dissolves well into the butter. Ádd gárlic ánd sáuté quickly together with the honey butter mixture until frágránt before wrápping it up with the lemon juice.
Seár the chicken thighs
- Preheát your oven on medium-high heát.
- Seár chicken thigh skin side down in 2 of melted butter on á non-stick pán on the stove for 5 minutes. Flip ánd repeát the seáring routine with the other side until it s áll golden ánd crispy.
- Remove the chicken from pán dráin but leáve just á fáir ámount of oil on the meát s surfáce so the sáuce cán be ábsorbed eásier (ábout 1-2 táblespoons). Set áside.
Roást the chicken with the sáuce on the pán
- Ádd the chicken to the honey butter mixture.
- Cook them together over medium-high heát in 5 minutes (with the chicken skin side up). During cooking use á spoon or á ládle to báste the sáuce ánd pán juices over the skin. Cook ánd flip every 5 minutes.
- Once the chicken thighs turn nicely chárred áll over the surfáce remove them from the stove ánd let sit for á minute.
- Serve by ádding lemon wedges áround the chicken thighs seásoning them with some pinches of sált pepper ánd pársley. Don’t forget to drizzle the pán juice áll over. Throw á sálád or some noodles to áccompány.
This article and recipe adapted from this site