Best Recipes Lunchbox Turkey & Ham Skewers
- 1 slice Sugardale Natural Uncured Smoked Ham
- 1 slice Sugardale Natural Uncured Honey Turkey Breast
- 1/2 c. red grapes
- 1/2 c. green grapes
- 1/2 c. cubed apples
- 2 oz. cubed jack cheese
- Pre-cut wooden grilling skewers to fit into the size of your resealable lunchbox container.
- Cut ham and turkey slices into 1 strips. Fold accordion-style and slide onto the wooden skewers. Alternate with grapes apples and cheese cubes.
- Keep cold (with a cold pack) in a lunchbox until ready to eat.
NotesDepending on how large or small you make the skewers you ll render approximately 3 medium skewers.This article and recipe adapted from this site