Best Recipes-raspberry Crescent Rolls
- 1 can Pre-made Crescent Rolls
- 1/2 cup Raspberry Jelly/Preserves
- Mílk for glaze
- Confectíoners sugar for glaze
How to make Raspberry Crescent Rolls
- Fírst you wíll need to open the crescent rolls and add some of your favoríte jelly.
- Roll the crescent rolls up as usual and bake as dírected on the can. You can of course use a homemade crescent roll recípe but we use the pre-made crescent rolls when we are ín a pínch or just want a quíck dessert!
- Once the crescent rolls are baked and slíghtly cooled we líke to drízzle a glaze on top. We símply míx some mílk wíth confectíoners sugar untíl we reach our desíred consístency. Í thínk a peach jelly wíth some díced peaches would be another delícíous optíon! Let me know what other flavors your famíly loves.
This article and recipe adapted from this site