Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Copycat Recipe
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup almonds (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons white granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melted)
- 6 packages 8 ounces each full fat cream cheese (room temperature)
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 5 large eggs (room temperature)
- 16 ounces full fat sour cream (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Adjust the top rack to be positioned in the middle of the oven.
- Finely chop the nuts or add the to a food processor.
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir until well combined.
- Press the mixture into a 10 1/2 inch buttered springform pan. Using a measuring cup press the crust and try to line the sides about to the middle of the pan edges set aside.
- Refrigerate for at least 20 minutes.
- Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature before your begin.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer or in a large bowl using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese until light and fluffy on medium-low speed.
- Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until well combined and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat after each addition until well combined.
- Mix cornstarch with flour and add to the batter whisk until fully combined. Careful not to over-mix.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add the sour cream and beat well stopping to scrape the sides and bottom of the bowl.
- Pour cheesecake batter into the prepared springform pan.
- Read the post for water bath tips if you want to bake the cheesecake using a water bath .
- Bake in the preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes.
- Try not to open the door to the oven. At the 60 minute mark check on the cheesecake if its done. A small area in the center should wobble slightly and the edges should be puffed and light golden brown.
- Turn oven off and prop open oven door and leave the cheesecake to cool in oven for one hour.
- After one hour remove from oven and place on a cooling rack for about 2 hours until the cheesecake is cool enough to be transferred to the refrigerator.
- In a medium bowl whisk together on medium-low speed sour cream and sugar until creamy and fully combined. Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Spread the topping over the cool cheesecake using an offset spatula.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and chill for 24 hours.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here