Chocolate Quinoa Crisps
DESCRIPTIONIf you like chocolate crunch bars these healthy Chocolate Quinoa Crisps will be your new best friend! They’re vegan no bake and SO FUN to eat! INGREDIENTS
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- In your bowl whisk together the coconut oil agave nectar cocoa powder and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the puffed quinoa.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop about 8 mounds on a lined baking sheet.
- If the mixture is chilly it will harden so microwave it for about 10 seconds to loosen it up if needed.
- Use your fingers to gently press the tops to flatten them out.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour until harden.
- Transfer to a bag or container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
This article and recipe adapted from this site