Creamy Spinach Chicken
- 1 lb chicken breasts thinly sliced
- 8 oz fresh spinach
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese grated
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 500°F. Lightly spray a 13 by 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Pack the fresh spinach onto the bottom of the baking dish and top with uncooked chicken breasts.
- Spread the creamy sauce mixture evenly over the top and sprinkle 1 cup of grated cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until spinach shrinks and chicken breasts cook thoroughly.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE