Delicious Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325. Generously grease a 9×13 pan.
- Add flour pumpkin pie spice baking soda and salt in a small bowl. Stir until well-combined.
- In a separate bowl cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla to mixture. Mix well. Then beat in pumpkin.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet (mix well) then fold in chocolate chips and spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges begin to pull away from the pan and the center is set (toothpick inserted in the center is clean).
- Cool completely before cutting.
This article and recipe adapted from this site