Doritos Casserole With Chicken
- 8 oz Philadelphia Chive Whipped Cream Cheese
- 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 bunch green onions chopped
- 3 cups chicken cooked shredded
- 8.75 oz canned corn
- 3 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 cups Doritos crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Dump cream cheese and chicken soup into a large mixing bowl.
- Whip together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped green onions and add the remaining onions to the mixing bowl.
- Also add the shredded chicken drained canned corn 2 cups of the shredded Mexican cheese blend salt pepper and garlic powder to the bowl.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until fully combined.
- Dump the mixture into a greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the crumbled Doritos on top.
- Sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded Mexican cheese blend and 1/4 cup of chopped green onions on top of the Doritos.
- Place the dish in the oven and bake until the cheese on top is starting to brown. 17-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here