Easy Buffalo Chicken–stuffed Avocado
- 6 avocados pitted
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 celery stalk thinly sliced
- 1 c. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 c. ranch dressing plus more for garnish
- 2 green onions thinly sliced plus more for garnish
- Crumbled blue cheese for serving
- Scoop out avocados leaving a border. Dice avocado and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine diced avocado chicken celery buffalo sauce ranch dressing and green onions.
- Divide mixture among avocado halves and top with ranch dressing green onions and blue cheese.
This article and recipe adapted from this site