Garlic Parmesan Crispy Oven Fried Chicken
IngredientsFor the Egg Mix:
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup buttermilk
For the Dry Mix:
- 1 cup white flour
- ? cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2-3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Chicken and Pan:
- 2 pounds chicken tenders
- 1/3 cup butter
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 410°F (210°C). Place a dark-colored roasting pan (a baking tray works as well) in the oven to heat up.
- Prepare egg mix: In a medium bowl whisk together the eggs and the buttermilk.
- Prepare dry flour mix: In a separate bowl mix the flour parmesan breadcrumbs baking powder and seasoning together.
- Bread chicken: Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mix coating evenly and shaking off any extra flour.
- Next coat the chicken pieces in the egg mixtures.
- Then dip them into the flour again this time coating very well.
- Bake: Take the baking tray out of the oven and melt the butter on it. Place the coated chicken pieces on the tray. Bake for 10-12 minutes carefully flip and bake for another 5-10 minutes (depending on how thick your chicken pieces are). Finish by broiling the chicken until it turns golden brown and crispy.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE