Honey Balsamic Chicken
Honey Balsamic Chicken starts with a simple marinade of tangy balsamic vinegar and sweet honey and is then topped with a delightful balsamic glaze.Ingredients
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- ½ tsp. salt to taste
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. rosemary fresh finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Pound chicken breasts to 1-inch thick and cut into 4-ounce portions.
- In a medium-sized bowl whisk together vinegar broth honey garlic salt pepper and rosemary. Reserve ½ cup of marinade and add remaining ~¼ cup to a 1-gallon ziplock bag with the chicken breasts.
- Marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes.
- In a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat add oil and chicken letting excess marinade drip off of chicken before adding to the skillet. Cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through and internal temperature reaches 165 degrees. (Check with a meat thermometer.)
- Meanwhile in a separate small saucepan or skillet add remaining balsamic marinade and bring to a boil. Boil for 1 minute and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Full Recipes >> NEXT