Knock You Naked Bars
- 2 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c. butter softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 5 oz evaporated milk
- 1 bag 14 oz caramels
- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9 x 13 in pan.
- Combine flour baking soda and salt in small bow. Beat butter sugar brown sugar and vanilla in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Gradually mix in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread half of cookie dough into the prepared pan. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- While the cookie dough is baking melt caramels and evaporated milk in a double boiler. Add peanut butter after caramels are melted. Melt thoroughly. Spread over baked cookie dough base.
- With the remaining cookie dough drop by spoonfuls ontop of the caramel mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
Base Recipe adapted from this SITE