Lemon Cheesecake Squares With Blueberry Topping
IngredientsGraham Cracker Crust
- 2? cups graham crackers crumbs
- ? cup organic sugar
- ? cup butter melted
- 24 oz cream cheese
- 1¼ cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 Tbs grated lemon peel
- 3 Tbs lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blueberry Topping
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Graham Cracker Crust
- In a medium mixing bowl whisk graham cracker crumbs and sugar until combined.
- Pour melted butter into graham cracker mixture and stir.
- Press graham cracker crumbs into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Lemon Cheesecake
- Whisk eggs in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat on medium speed cream cheese and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Beat in eggs on low speed.
- Stir in lemon juice grated lemon peel and vanilla. Stir until blended.
- Add lemon cheesecake mixture to graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on a cooling rack and cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Put cheesecake in the fridge for approximately 6 hours or overnight.
- Prepare blueberry topping.
- Once cheesecake has cooled pour blueberry topping over cheesecake cut into squares. Enjoy
Read Full Recipe >>>> Click Here