No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup finely ground graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 250g cream cheese softened
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 5 tsp lemon gelatin powder (eg. jello)
- 1 tbsp water
- 250ml whipping cream
- yellow food colouring (optional)
- 1 lemon to garnish
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs white sugar and melted butter. Press into the bottom of mason jars and let this set in the refrigerator for an hour or until set.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add in sweetened condensed milk until combined. Stir in lemon juice.
- Mix water and gelatin until gelatin is dissolved. Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Pour mixture overtop of graham cracker base in each mason jar and chill for three hours.
- Whip whipping cream until fluffy. You can add a tbsp or two of sugar to sweeten it if desired.
- Top cheesecakes with whipping cream and a wedge of lemon if desired. Serve cool and enjoy 🙂
This article and recipe adapted from this site