Peanut Butter & Brown Sugar French Toast
- 4 slices bread
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp milk
- Heat large frying pan on medium heat.
- Spread peanut butter on one side of each slice of bread.
- Sprinkle brown sugar over the peanut butter on two of the slices.
- Top those two slices with the other pieces of bread to form two sandwiches.
- In an 8-inch square pan beat the eggs an milk together.
- Coat both sides of the sandwiches in the egg mixture and spray the frying pan with cooking spray before placing the sandwiches in the pan.
- Cook the sandwiches until the first sides are browned about two minutes and then flip to cook the remaining side.
- Remove sandwiches from pan slice in half and serve with maple syrup if desired.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here