- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 1 (20 oz) can apple pie filling
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 3 tbsp cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-4 tsp milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Separate dough into eight rectangles.
- Seal perforations.
- Using a brush or spoon spread melted butter all over crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture (2 tbsp. white sugar mixed with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon)
- Roll up from long side; pinch edges to seal. Holding one end loosely coil each.
- Spread out the dough in the center to make room for the filling.
- Place on cookie sheet that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Open can of apple pie filling and using a knife cut apple slices into smaller chunks.
- Top each coil with about 2-3 tablespoons of apple pie filling.
- Sprinkle the tops with a bit more cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350(F) for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the glaze in a bowl combine powdered sugar vanilla and milk.
- Stir until smooth and drizzle over each warm danish.
This article and recipe adapted from this site