- 2 cans chickpeas
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Drain the canned chickpeas. Then dry them really well using a clean dishtowel. Just gently roll them between the dishtowel. You could also use paper towel.
- In a medium bowl toss the chickpeas with olive oil. We ll add the spices after baking because they have a tendency to burn. So don t worry about them for now.
- Preheat your oven to 350 °F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the chickpeas on the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- Then take the chickpeas out of the oven and place them in the bowl you used before. Add the spices and toss well until the chickpeas are coated evenly.
- Return them to the baking sheet and bake for another 10 minutes until they re browned and crunchy.
This Recipe adapted from >>>> Click Here