Stuffed Buffalo Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts 6 ounces each
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each breast being careful not to cut all the way through. Set chicken aside.
- Add the cream cheese cheddar and ranch seasoning to a small bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture evenly into piece of chicken.
- Place the chicken in the prepared baking dish and brush heavily with the buffalo sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes brushing with additional sauce every ten minutes.
- Sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing before serving.
NotesBlue cheese crumbles may be swapped for the cheddar.To reduce sodium use a homemade ranch seasoning or a reduced sodium wing sauce.This article and recipe adapted from this site