The Best Loaded Peanut Butter Cookie Pie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick) melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- heaping 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/2 cup brown and orange fall-themed sprinkles (substitute with chocolate jimmies)
- 1/2 cup Reese’s Pieces plus more for sprinkling
- about 10 to 12 miniature peanut butter cups unwrapped
- Preheat oven to 350F spray a 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray; set aside.
- To a large microwave-safe bowl add the butter and heat on high power to melt about 1 minute.
- Wait momentarily before adding the egg so you don’t scramble it. Add the egg brown sugar vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and stir to combine.
- Add the flour salt and stir until just combined don’t overmix.
- Add the sprinkles and stir to combine.
- Add the Reese’s Pieces and stir to combine.
- Turn batter out into prepared pan smooth the top lightly with a spatula and add the peanut butter cups evenly spaced over the surface. Push them down so that they’re flush with the dough.
- Evenly sprinkle 1 to 2 tablespoons of extra Reese’s Pieces over the surface for visual appeal lightly tapping them down.
- Bake for about 26 to 29 minutes or until center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean or with a few moist crumbs but no batter. Allow pie to cool on a wire rack for at least 30 minutes before slicing and serving. Pie will keep airtight at room temp for up to 1 week.
This article and recipe adapted from this site