Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad With Avocado Tomato And Basil
Healthy Chicken Pasta Salad with Avocado Tomato and BasilHealthy Chicken Pasta Salad with Avocado Tomato and BasilHealthy Chicken Pasta Salad – Packed with flavor protein and veggies! This healthy chicken pasta salad is loaded with tomatoes avocado and fresh basil. If you’re looking for a nutrit…INGREDIENTSMarinade/Dressing:
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 hen thigh fillets pores and dermis eliminated (no bone)*
- 5 cups Romaine (or cos) lettuce leaves washed and dried
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes sliced
- 1/2 cup mini mozzarella / bocconcini cheese balls
- 1/4 cup basil leaves thinly sliced
Salt and pepper to seasonINSTRUCTIONS
- Whisk marinade meals collectively to combine. Place hen right into a shallow dish; pour four tablespoons of the dressing / marinade onto the hen and stir round to lightly coat chicken. Reserve the untouched marinade to make use of as a dressing.
- Heat about one teaspoon of oil in a big grill pan or skillet over medium-high warmth and grill or sear hen fillets on every area till golden crispy and cooked through. Once hen is cooked set apart and permit to rest.
- Slice hen into strips and practice salad with lettuce avocado slices tomatoes mozzarella cheese and chicken. Top with basil strips; drizzle with the final dressing; season with salt and pepper; serve.
NOTES*Boneless skinless hen breasts may be used rather of thighsNUTRITIONCalories: 426kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 726mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 5670IU | Vitamin C: 13.1mg | Calcium: 95mg | Iron: 2.1mgSource: https://www.eatwell101.com/healthy-chicken-pasta-salad-recipe